Strolling down the pedestrian walkway overlooking green areas, squares and bridges we will admire the beautiful buildings designed by some of the leading names in contemporary architecture.
You will then visit the amazing Isola district (literally "island"). It consists mainly of traditional courtyard houses with balconies and numerous Art Nouveau buildings but it has a modern soul too. This walk will make you discover the numerous murals that embellish this important Milanese district.
- The new generation skyscrapers in the Porta Garibaldi district
- The Vertical Forest, a building designed by architect Stefano Boeri
- The public garden "the library of trees"
- The enchanting district of Isola with its street art
- Design and creation of the tour
- Authorized Guide service
- Archaeologist/Art Historian