The tour will begin by admiring the work of art by Leonardo, housed by the former refectory of an ancient Dominican monastery. It will continue by touring the monastery’s church, S. Maria Delle Grazie, which is a UNESCO heritage site since 1981.
The tour will end by visiting the Castello Sforzesco, an ancient fortress that has been the residence of Ludovico il Moro, the Milanese patron of Leonardo Da Vinci.
(N.B Reservations for the visit to the Cenacolo Vinciano are mandatory and tickets are unfortunately very difficult to obtain due to the vast affluence of tourists from all over the world. Please contact us as soon as possible).
- Leonardo Da Vinci's Last Supper
- The church of S. Maria Delle Grazie - a UNESCO heritage site
- The Sforzesco Castle an ancient fortress
- Design and creation of the tour
- Authorized Guide service
- Archaeologist/Art Historian
- Admission tickets
- Personal expenses
AVAILABLE EVERYDAY, NOT INCLUDING MONDAYS.