Together with your expert guide, you will cross the heart of the historic center of Naples: from Piazza Bellini, where you still find visible portions of Greek walls, you will skirt the Conservatory of Naples, with the chance to hear the rehearsals of young Neapolitan musicians.
You will continue to Via dei Tribunali, the Decumano Maggiore of ancient Neapolis, but also one of the liveliest and richest streets in Naples. You will meet the Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore alla Pietrasanta, with its ancient Romanesque bell tower, and the mysterious church of Santa Maria delle Anime del Purgatorio ad Arco.
The Basilica of San Lorenzo Maggiore, an Angevin jewel, and the Duomo, which preserves the the miraculous holy blood of San Gennaro, beloved patron Saint of the city, will be waiting for you a few steps away.
Back to Spaccanapoli, the lower decumanus, you will stroll through the teeming and characteristic Neapolitan shops.
We will take you to discover the wonderful Basilica of San Domenico Maggiore, with its square of the same name that makes the scenery unique.
The last stop will be the precious Sansevero Chapel: the vision of the Veiled Christ, together with the story of your guide, will be a unique and unforgettable experience!
- Piazza Bellini: the heart of the historical city, that still shows a portion of the greek walls of Naples
- Naples’ Music Academy: one of the most famous in the Southern Italy with a very fascinating story
- Via dei Tribunali: the Main decumanus of the greek Neapolis is nowadays a lively street
- Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore alla Pietrasanta: with its ancient bell tower, it gets the traces of a mysterious legend and… even a roman “chessboard”!
- Pontano Chapel: one of the most beautiful Renaissance gems of the city
- Church of Purgatory: the baroque church hides a mysterious and unique lower floor…
- Piazza San Gaetano: the ancient forum of the Roman Naples
- San Lorenzo Maggiore Church: under its gothic angevin face, you’ll find the portions of a very roman city!
- The Virgin with a Gun by Banksy: this work, by the most famour street artist worldwide, is kept and preserved here
- The Cathedral: the main church of the City, you’ll see the ancient layers of the history of the Neapolitan devotion
- San Gennaro Chapel: inside the Cathedral, this baroque chapel keeps the Relic of the Holy Blood of our Patron Saint, San Gennaro
- Spaccanapoli: the lower decumanus, so called “spaccanapoli” because it shares the old town in two parts – the upper and the lower one
- Bar Nilo: very near to the beautiful sculpture of the God Nile from Egypt, in this tiny caffè bar you’ll taste one of the best coffee in town… And you’ll see the “relic” of Maradona!
- Piazza San Domenico Maggiore: you’ll get surprise finding a big square in the middle of those narrow streets!
- Church of San Domenico Maggiore: it gives the name to the omonymous square, this big Church is a casket of the historical and artistic traces of Napoli
- Sansevero Chapel: standing in front of the Veiled Christ will be an unforgettable experience
- Guided tour by an expert and professional Guide
- Design and creation of the tour
- Authorized Guide service
- Archaeologist/Art Historian
- Admission tickets ( Please send us email with number or participants)