Napoli, is an occult city, full of magic. A city where the mystery is hidden behind the art. A city where legends of ghosts still survive among seventeenth-century buildings.
Naples is a city founded by a myth coming from far East.
A city where the cult of Isis was the center of esoteric life.
Walking through narrow streets, we will visit the historic sites of mysterious Naples. Sacred and profane, a city with two faces, like Janus (Januario - Gennaro).
And before you even visit the cathedral where the remains of the saint patron (San Gennaro) are kept, you will stop to visit other souls, those "restless". The souls in purgatory, the skulls' church.
A must is the majestic Veiled Christ preserved in the most powerful temple of Neapolitan Masonry: Sansevero Chapel.
Many other legends will be told to you, stories of an esotericism hidden everywhere.
The tour will end in the place where there is a burial of a member of the order of the Dragon established in 1400 and the famous Count Dracula also appeared among the members…
- Church of Gesù Nuovo: the clews of the façade hide very hidden messages
- Spaccanapoli: the lower decumanus of the ancient Neapolis is one of the most important streets of the old town
- Church of Santa Maria delle Anime del Purgatorio ad Arco: the lower ipogeum, under the big baroque upper church, preserves an ancient and fascinating worship
- Sansevero Chapel: stand in front of the Veiled Christ will be an unforgettable experience
- Basilica of San Lorenzo Maggiore: near the gotic angevin apse, you’ll see a mysterious bury…
- Guided tour by a professional historian and expert licensed tour guide
- Design and creation of the tour
- Authorized Guide service
- Archaeologist/Art Historian
- Admission tickets ( please send us via email the number of participants )