Inspired by Angels and Demons, this is an itinerary where our guests will feel themselves as Robert Langdon felt.
First stop will be into Santa Maria del Popolo church and in particular in Chigi Chapel, the place where Robert Langdon found the dead cardinal’s body and where he got the Earth element.
Second place, the Pantheon, where Langdon made a mistake between the words “Santi” and “Sanzio”.
Then piazza Navona, where the angels and demons main character discovered one more cardinal dead body, this time tracked by the water element.
In Sant’Angelo castle where one of the most exiting movie’s frames has been directed, we’ll show you the secret pope’s path shown on the famous movie.
Finally we’ll get to Saint Peter square where the clue west ponente, looked for by Langdon, is as a symbol about the Air element.
- Santa Maria del Popolo church: in the square by the same name, a church full of masterpieces!
- Pantheon: the old pagan temple became a Christian church, hosting the burials of several great italians
- Piazza Navona: during the roman era it was a stadium, now it's one of the most iconic squares in town and houses the amazing Fountains of Four rivers by Gian Lorenzo Bernini
- Castel Sant'Angelo: it was the burial place of Emperor Adrian
- St. Peter's Square & Basilica
- Availability: everyday
- Design and creation of the tour
- Authorized Guide service
- Archaeologist/Art Historian
- Admission tickets
- Personal expenses