After leaving Venice by road, you will stop first in Pieve di Cadore, the birthplace of Titian one of the most important Venetian painters!
Next, the fashionable Cortina d’Ampezzo, which is well-known because since the Winter Olympics were held here in 1956.
After you will visit Lake Misurina with its incredible view of the famous peaks “Tre come di Lavaredo”.
The day will continue toward Auronzo right in the middle of the gigantic Alps.
- Your private driver will pick you up in Venice
- We'll move by car to Dolomites
- First stop will be Pieve di Cadore, birthplace of the great Titian
- We'll continue to Cortina d'Ampezzo, lovely and glamorous
- We'll reach Auronzo, in the heart of Dolomites
- Private driver and guide
- Design and creation of the tour
- Authorized Guide service
- Archaeologist/Art Historian
- Personal expenses