Exploring one of the most famous archaeological sites in the world, guided by an archeologist who will show you not only the main highlights of the site but also the recent "Domus" opened to the public. .
Without waiting for queues at the ticket office, with our Priority Line, you’ll start from the main entrance of the city: Porta Marina Superiore.
From there looking at the volcano, the Mt. Vesuvius, you will pass through the Antiquarium, where your Guide will show you the objects found during the last excavations, such as the coin that changed the date of the eruption.
Continuing you’ll pass through the Basilica, the Forum with the market and the main Temples, walking through the Decumanus Major (Main street of Pompeii), looking closely and from inside the Baths without forgetting the famous Lupanar!
You will explore some of the most beautiful domus (houses)! The visit will continue through stores and shops, roman restaurants: the daily Roman life will relieve at your eyes!
You can’t miss a visit to the plaster casts- the famous bodies, the Theatre, and the Gladiators' Barracks.
The storytelling of your Guide, that will show you the most famous discoveries and the hidden corners too, will let you live an unforgettable day back to the past!
After that, for you’ll go on a guided horseback exploration of the Vesuvius National Park, (500 meters above the sea level) amidst the very volcano that brought the ancient Roman civilization to a halt.
Then you'll be welcomed on a terrace immersed in vineyards on Vesuvius where you'll have an organic lunch surrounded by genuine and friendly vibes while tasting Vesuvian wine.
*For safety reason the horseback ride will be done before the lunch and the wine tasting.
- Guided tour by a professional Archaeologist and licensed tour guide
- Porta Marina Superiore: one of the main entrances to Pompeii Archaeological Park
- The view on Mt. Vesuvius: the storytelling the the huge tragedy starts from here
- The Basilica: the main political building of the ancient city
- The Forum: the main square of the ancient city
- Iside Temple: dedicated to an ancient Goddess
- The House of Fauno: gives its name to the little bronze statue that you still can see
- The House of Golden Cupids: one of the most recent discoveries
- The Baths: the most common places to meet each other in ancient roman times
- The Lupanar: the ancient brothel
- The plaster casts: the archaeological method to find the ancient bodies as they were at the moment of the eruption
- Horseback exploration: you’ll see the Vesuvius National Park from a unique point of view!
- Lunch: you’ll finally rest, tasting the real local food and wine
- Skip the line service
- Lunch with 5 wine tastings and food
- Horse riding
- Design and creation of the tour
- Authorized Guide service
- Archaeologist/Art Historian
- Private transportation from Pompeii to the vineyard and horse riding point (A/R)
- Admission tickets to Pompeii Park