We all know that the phenomenon of immigration has affected hundreds of thousands of families, especially between the mid-19th century and the Second World War.
Many of us Italians have family branches in America, and many Americans definitely have grandparents or great-grandparents from Italy: itwill be an honor for me to help you reach all the information about your ancestors and guide you to discover the streets and places of their childhood!First of all, I should need many details about your ancestors: first names, surnames, dates of birth, an possibly photos or recent letters.
You can write me everything you want, and the more informations I will have, the deeper will be my reserch. I will turn to the municipality, the local church and I will ask to the locals I will meet, trying to outline the traces of your family's past.When everything will be ready, I will guide you along your unique and emotional journey: we will walk together along the ancient streets, exploring your roots, the original tastes and sounds of your origins. We will even visit the nearby villages, some of them among the most beautiful of Italy… Or actually Unesco World Heritage!
I can’t wait to meet you, to live the incredible trip back to the past and deep in your origins!
- Exchange of personal and family informations between the guests and the guide
- Genealogical research based on information received
- Creation of the itinerary, in search of the roots of your familyCreation of the itinerary, in search of the roots of your family
- Full day availability of your guide and your private driving service
- Design and creation of the tour
- Authorized Guide service
- Archaeologist/Art Historian
- Private transportation
- Personal expenses