Especially known for its past, Rome is a city plenty of surprises; new areas, indeed, are part of this city and there is one which is something very special and different from the classical places. Designed by the eclectic architect Gino Coppedé, this small area of the twenties is a luxury residential place made for the Roman high class. Strange decorations are mixing ancient and new, mysterious symbols which are in the middle between esoteric and Masson meanings are part of this fascinating place. This is not on the guides and even many romans don’t know it.
- A residential district that became the heart of th Liberty style in Rome
- Frogs' fountain: the explosion of Art Nouveau and decorativism
- The Spider Palace: its name is about the great spider we can see on its facade
- The House of Fairies: in a while, you'll get inside a fairytale!
- Availability: everyday
- Design and creation of the tour
- Authorized Guide service
- Archaeologist/Art Historian