Guided by a real local Neapolitan, you will discover the famous places for the typical products of the Neapolitan culinary scene: pizza, coffee, babà, pasta... Every taste stays authentic over time!
Defining the stops of a real gastronomic itinerary, it will be amazing to discover also the history of some dishes and their making process: very often, they are memories associated with our grandmothers, then sculpted in the history of all Neapolitan families.
It will be a unique experience, suitable to better understand the city of Naples and its infinite sides!
- The “wallet pizza”: ancestor of modern street food, the one by “Pizzeria Attilio at Pignasecca” is one of the best in town!
- Pignasecca Market: the daily life food market of Naples, among the narrow streets of the city centre
- Bellini square: the heart of the old town, where you can see a portion of the greek walls, about the ancient foundation of the city
- Caffè napoletano: the authentic smell of coffee for a relaxing stop
- Limoncello: usually drank after lunch or dinner, the famous lemon liquor from the Campania coasts
- Neapolitan little fries: the ancient “Di Matteo Pizzeria” with its windows shows the little fried pies, that you can taste as a quick lunch in the streets!
- Tarallo and Mozzarella cheese: the salted biscuits, with almond and pepper, and the fresh mozzarella cheese are in every neapolitan house
- Babà and sfogliatella: the typical neapolitan desserts, famous all over the world; their origins are really charming and the variants are several
- Guided tour by a local expert and professional guide
- Design and creation of the tour
- Authorized Guide service
- Archaeologist/Art Historian
- Food bought during the guided tour is up to the costumer