With your Expert Archaeological Guide, you’ll discover the treasures from Pompeii, Herculaneum, with frescoes and mosaics from walls of homes as well as statues and ordinary and precious objects from the Roman era, found around this amazing region!
The National Archaeological Museum of Naples – MANN is one of the richest and most important museums in the world.
From its foundation, it had to accomodate all the new discoveries from excavations, as you can see trough the great sections of Pompeii and Herclaneum antiquities.
Your professional Archaeologist will guide you through a charming trip: you’ll be spectators of the Battle of Isso, in front of the mosaic with the portrait of Alexander the Great, passing by Pompeii frescos, with still clear colours, strolling among the huge classic sculptures of Farnese Collection, such as the Ercole and the Taurus.
Availability: everyday except Tuesdays (closing day)
- The National Archaeological Museum of Naples: born as the first university of the city, soon it became the headquarter of the royal collections
- The Mosaic of the Battle of Isso: in this great mosaic, very detailed, you’ll discover the very first portrait of… Alexander the Great!
- Pompeii&Herculaneum antiquities: this rich section preserves the fragile and precious wonders from Pompeii&Herculaneum excavations
- The Farnese Collection: the richest collection of the Museum, you’ll be dazzled by the greatness of the sculptures!
- Availability: everyday except Tuesdays (closing day)
- Guided tour by a professional Archaeologist and licensed tour guide
- Design and creation of the tour
- Authorized Guide service
- Archaeologist/Art Historian